Socialistisk påskeseminar: Den nye feministiske globale bevægelse
A short historic reminder – where is the movement coming from, what has it achieved in the previous century? The new context – starting points, topics that are at the basis of this new feminist movement from below and away from institutionalized and bourgeois feminism.
Workshop ved Marijke Colle, økofeminist og ledende medlem af Fjerde Internationale. Fredag den 19. april kl. 14:00 – 16:00
The aspects of globalisation, a world consciousness (with the new social media!) away from eurocentrism and with a clear postcolonial agenda are also part of the characteristics of the new feminism.
The current challenges and main points/methods of resistance:
– Fight against patriarchal attitudes, violence/rape/murder
– Role of women among indigenous people and small farmers (Via Campesina) and the link ecofeminism
– Women and the struggle against climate change
– Difficulties in organizing in the industrial rich countries
– Prospects for urban struggle food (gardens), housing, collective transport, etc.
Workshoppen vil være på engelsk med mulighed for oversættelse.